[mythtv-users] MythMusic compile problems with CVS from 02/15/03

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Sat Feb 15 19:33:12 UTC 2003

On Saturday 15 February 2003 02:24 pm, Jeremy Oddo wrote:
> Hey all, I'm getting a compile problem with mythmusic.  Here's the message:
>
> In file included from visualize.h:29,
>                  from mainvisual.cpp:12:
> /usr/lib/qt3/include/qgl.h:73:21: GL/glu.h: No such file or directory
> make[1]: *** [mainvisual.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/src/mythtv-cvs/mythmusic/mythmusic'
> make: *** [sub-mythmusic] Error 2

	You need OpenGL for the new visualizers in mythmusic. This is just qgl (the
Qt class for OpenGL) complaining that it can't find the relevant include
files.

	It's odd that you have a Linux distribution without OpenGL (or with the files
in an odd place). Later today I'll try and update the mythmusic configure
file so that it will deal with this.

- thor