[mythtv-users] New Themes Gallery

Nathan Ziarek nathan at ziarek.com
Mon Feb 17 13:22:16 UTC 2003

I've been thinking about working on something like this for a while. Looks
good, although on the page that lists all of the themes, I am having a hard
time separating the descriptions and ratings from theme to theme. An extra
space between each theme listing would help that.

Also, you forgot my colorbars theme! :)

Anyway, my "big" idea was to make it scalable enough so, if it was ever
wanted, someone could write another MythModule for checking the online
gallery for themes.

Good job, though. You beat me to the punch :)

Nate