[mythtv-users] Stability problems when watching live tv

Patrick Benton patrickb at umich.edu
Mon Feb 17 22:09:03 UTC 2003

Pete,

I was lucky enough to be able to try the "world's most craptacular"
(Apollo Bloody Monster GF4) video card and I had the same results.

The system doesn't crash under normal use, but I also had video capture
stability problems with WinXP, so I'll give seti at home a try under linux
and see what happens.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Patrick