[mythtv-users] Another new MythTV theme...

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Tue Feb 18 15:56:43 UTC 2003

[...SNIP...]
>> Later today I am going to take the themes off of my site (still
>> getting a few hits) and redirect them to Jerfu (if that's cool). No
>> sense in having a number of different locations to get the themes...
>
> I'd almost rather have something I can host on mythtv.org <hint hint>.
> =)

My site uses a PHP module under PHP-Nuke, so I don't think we could
migrate it to a new site very easily.  But I agree that it should be on
mythtv.org...I just don't know how to get it there.  I could (maybe) find
a way to strip it out of php-nuke and make a stand-alone module (if you've
got php running on your server).  Or maybe someone else has a nice
gallery-type module?  Or maybe we could revamp the mythtv.org website and
make it a php-nuked site.  I've got no problem turning over all my stuff
so that it can be hosted under mythtv.org so just let me know how I can
help you out.

Jeremy