[mythtv-users] G200 woes

JC johnmythtv at crombe.com
Tue Feb 18 17:00:36 UTC 2003

Hi Ben,

I have a G200 and SB Live and Mandrake 9 also.  I've seen the same problem.
It works great for a while then while changing channels it seg faults.

I think the only way to really debug this is to compile with the debugging
switch and report the results.  I haven't done this yet, but plan to.  If
you beat me to it, I think we'll both benefit.

Thanks,
JC