[mythtv-users] Another new MythTV theme...

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Tue Feb 18 21:54:34 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 10:56 am, Jeremy Oddo wrote:
> My site uses a PHP module under PHP-Nuke, so I don't think we could
> migrate it to a new site very easily.  But I agree that it should be on
> mythtv.org...I just don't know how to get it there.  I could (maybe) find
> a way to strip it out of php-nuke and make a stand-alone module (if you've
> got php running on your server).  Or maybe someone else has a nice
> gallery-type module?  Or maybe we could revamp the mythtv.org website and
> make it a php-nuked site.  I've got no problem turning over all my stuff
> so that it can be hosted under mythtv.org so just let me know how I can
> help you out.

I'm up for any (decent looking/working) redesign of the website that anyone
can come up with..  My only requirements are that it not be _too_ bandwidth
hungry, and it be easy for me to update/add content to.  Couple people have
offered in the past to do a website reworking, but nothing's come of it.

Isaac