[mythtv-users] problems with zap2it

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Wed Feb 19 21:05:51 UTC 2003

FWIW, another datapoint:

I'm just now installing MythTV from yesterday's CVS.

I'm using xmltv-0.5.8.  My mythfilldatabase was complaining until I
saw that the xmltv configuration file had several channels listed
with the same channel number.  I wiped the database and now it's
inserting happily.  My mythfilldatabase starts inserting the program
data for tomorrow, then today, then future dates beyond tomorrow.

#if paul mckellar /* Feb 19, 15:48 */

#endif /* xalis at email.com */