[mythtv-users] lirc and externalcommand

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Thu Feb 20 16:42:04 UTC 2003

Any other Myth users successfully using lirc through the externalcommand
setting to change channels external to the TV tuner?  I'm at the point
where I'm contructing the IR transmitter/receiver and am wondering how
to get myth to make the proper calls to lirc.  I image just a shell
script of some kind.  But I can't seem to get the externalcommand
execution working properly (never calls the externalcommand defined in
the DB table when I change channels).  Anyone using the externalcommand
calls successfully?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc.  |  http://www.dsbox.com/