[mythtv-users] Newbie question/help

Paul Fitzmaurice mythtv-users at penguinpalace.net
Fri Feb 21 19:39:34 UTC 2003

I still have to confirm the audio when I get home, but using the dmesg
program, I realized that the card was not autodetected propertly, and
thus i had to define the card type in modules.conf.  after rebooting,
 dmesg reported everyting properly.  Thanks for the info!  I will let
you know if there are any other problems.

::Paul