[mythtv-users] irxevent, bug squashed... however thank you

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 25 23:35:10 UTC 2003

I know this doesn't really belong on this list, but since it is a MythTV
related question, I am going to try anyway.

I want to create a MythSports module, but have no experience in C++. I have
already written the parsing engine (for the most part) using ASP and
VBScript, so I know the basic idea behind extracting the information; I was
hoping I could just attempt to figure out what C++ functions correspond to
similar VB Functions.

However, I am working on my desktop, which is a WindowsXP machine, using MS
Visual C++, and having a hard time understanding which "module" I should be
using to code with that will make it compile-able Linux. Is it even
possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Nate