[mythtv-users] ATI tv out program and radeon cards

Brad Rosenblatt rosenbla at uchastings.edu
Wed Feb 26 15:37:45 UTC 2003

Have you tried the new X driver from via?  I've seen others post here
that it was a great improvement for playback.

http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=60

I'm considering an EPIA 'board for my playback machine but I wanted to
hear more reviews of the new driver.  Anyone out there want to post a
review?

-sedwards