[mythtv-users] make errors

skeeterskip skeeterskip at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 22:49:46 UTC 2003

Hmm, I couldn't find libqt3-mysql package that matched
3.0.5-7 version, so I upgraded libqt packages and
tried that with newer cooker packages. Unfortunately I
couldn't boot to GUI, so I had to install old versions
back. I'm still getting same error. Anyone?

Please look and my previous posts. I deleted some
stuff because posts were getting to big.

I would like to post directly to forum, but it doesn't
look like that is possible yet.