[mythtv-users] Gnome2 Window Borders

Kevin Bowen kevin at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 27 19:12:21 UTC 2003

I've been wondering the same thing. On redhat 8, myth had window-focus issues under gnome that made it basicly unusable... however it looks like newer versions (i'm not sure of what... perhaps metacity, or xfree86) have resolved these issues - I'm now running phoebe 3 (redhat 8.1 beta) and the only remaining issue with myth under gnome is the cosmetic issue of the window border. I THINK that the only way to fix this is in myth code, but I'm not positive.