[mythtv-users] damaged/corrupt nuv file???

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat Mar 1 03:41:36 UTC 2003

Hey, Larry.  I'm inching closer to having this box hooked up to my tv.
I imported your Config file to my X server and it looks great so far!
Thanks!

Question; how do you adjust the video scan area.  My (NTSC) video is set
to 800x600 and it's overscanning the tube, thus loosing the outer edges
of the viewable glass.  I thought I read some posts setting the video to
something slightly less than 800x600 but I thought I'd just ax the expert :)

Gosh I sure hope this M10000 works!