[mythtv-users] Asus A7N266-VM was: Installed and Working

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Fri Feb 28 20:31:15 UTC 2003

Thanks for the info! I'll have to test that out this weekend and see if
it no longer locks up. I'm assuming you're using just the normal
usb-ohci module, right?

A couple of things...

-I would like to get a couple wireless USB gamepads for MythGame. Does
anyone have any recommendations or experience with such a device under
Linux?

-I've noticed the video isn't great from the a7n266-vm. For example, the
visualizations in MythMusic can be jerky. The following appears in
'messages' and thought it may be related:

agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 176M
insmod: /lib/modules/2.4.20/kernel/drivers/char/agp/agpgart.o:
init_module: No such device
insmod: /lib/modules/2.4.20/kernel/drivers/char/agp/agpgart.o: insmod
agpgart failed
kernel: 0: NVRM: AGPGART: unable to retrieve symbol table

Also:

/proc/driver/nvidia/agp/status

/proc/driver/nvidia/cards/0
Model:           GeForce2 Integrated GPU
IRQ:             11
Video BIOS:      03.1a.01.03.02
Card Type:       AGP

Anyone else with this board seeing similar things?

-Digital audio

Has anyone tested the S/PDIF digital output from the board?

Thanks for any info,
Joe