[mythtv-users] Channel Changing not working

Adam Biskobing tv at badmoon.com
Tue Jul 1 02:47:31 EDT 2003

Looking at the output for both mythfrontend and mythbackend the only
strange error messages I get is when I hit the up arrow and down arrow
while watching live tv.  The error message is:

Channel: '' was not found in the database.
Most likely, the default channel set for this input
(1

There are no error messages when trying to change from the EPG or entering
Channel numbers and hitting enter.