[mythtv-users]Still cannot get ALSA working w/Soundblaster Live on Debian

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Wed Jul 2 00:09:17 EDT 2003

Originally I tried using the alsa package according to this
http://www.geocities.com/dlou99/mythtv.html however when i would run
alsamixer I would get errors, I assumed it had something to do w/the
packages, so I figured it best if I compiled/make/installed the newest
version like the mythtv docs said.  I guess I could try the packages
again.