[mythtv-users] Re:[patch] ZapListings.pm

Alexander P. Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Thu Jul 3 09:22:32 EDT 2003

QUOTE:
==========
 While it appears that somebody has already fixed the official
version of tv_grab_na, I'm including a patch against 0.5.8.
This should work with 0.5.7 as well, but I'm not sure how much
has changed before/after that. (The version of ZapListings.pm
I have is 1.37.) Hopefully this will make it easier to avoid
the problems with 0.5.11.

Thanks for your work David. I couldn't get patch to play nicely--I
applied the patch by hand and it works fine.

Alex