[mythtv-users] corrrupted channel database with Mythtv .10 and xmltv .5.14

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Thu Jul 3 14:23:42 EDT 2003

Donald,
Just to let you know that I was able to fill channels correctly to the database
using a xawtv file and tv_grab_es.

I've tested in the followin ways:

(tv_grab_es does not provide frequency data, so using --manual)
mythfilldatabase --manual --xawchannels 1 $HOME/.xawtv
mythfilldatabase --manual --xawchannels 1 $HOME/.xawtv --preset

And also just for testing I ran:
mythfilldatabase --xawchannels 1 $HOME/.xawtv

All of this worked ok to me. I do use CVS. So I'm not able to reproduce your
problems.
Could you try a fresh install and if the problem persists, send me your tables?

Thanks