[mythtv-users] TV Out Issues - Pincushion

John Rives john.rives at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 23:36:42 EDT 2003

I finally finished the setup of Mythtv (as much as I could figure out) and
now have it running on my 31" TV. The video card is a GF4 MX 440SE w/
S-Video and Composite outputs. I have tried this with both outputs and the
symptoms are identical. While using mythtv the TV is displaying normally
(read: a rectangular display, straight edges, good clarity)... while playing
back a video through mythvideo it looks this way as well - when using "Watch
TV" I get a pincushion effect that changes with each scene. Doesn't matter
what channel I am on, this distortion is present. Has anyone else
experienced this?