[mythtv-users] How to deal with non-equal tuners ?

Ross Milton rmilton at gmx.net
Mon Jul 7 11:38:53 EDT 2003

I'm no expert, but I think you would have to set up two sources, one for
each tuner. One would have your complete channel selection, and the other
would have just those which it can receive well. I'm not sure whether that
would work entirely (would it want to record something on the channels both
tuners can get twice?), someone else may be able to answer that.
-Ross