[mythtv-users] Search Engine?

imlinux at consultingp.com imlinux at consultingp.com
Mon Jul 7 16:16:44 EDT 2003

Thanks Isaac, I'd never seen the gossamer-threads.com site before, every
time I've gone to look at the mailing list I'd go to the mythtv.org site,
click on "MythTV-users" then click on mythtv-users Archives.  That takes
me to http://lists.snowman.net/pipermail/mythtv-users/ which hasn't been
that useable, I wonder if other newbies are doing the same thing?

                -Mike