[mythtv-users] Re: Getting Started with MythTV

Robert Empfield oldwizeman85 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 23:28:25 EDT 2003

Hi.

So would it be better I invest in the higher end card, the PVR 350 and when
there is support for the FM radio tuner and decoder?  This may be a stupid
question but, if I would purchase this card, would it work even though some
of its features are not supported?  And finally, would I get along ok with
the PVR 250?

Thanks
Robert