[mythtv-users] Matrox G400 Dual/Head TV-Out

Rob Comstock mythtv at westcoastlinux.com
Wed Jul 9 16:07:15 EDT 2003

I have this working. You need to use the framebuffer method to get
the Xv extension. Take a gander at the mplayer site and search
for the g400 tv out howto. This explains quite clearly how to get
it to work.

Basic theory is to mirror the first output onto the second head as
the first head has acceleration available. This makes both heads
show the same thing but gets the TV out going.

Rob