[mythtv-users] Mailing List Volume

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 10 14:27:53 EDT 2003

Sorry 'bout that; I usually try to pay close attention to such things.  It
does tend to get confusing when multiple levels of responses accumulate in a
thread ('post cruft'?).  As an aside, my personal preference is to trim all
but those parts relevant to my response, but I certainly understand why some
people prefer to keep the entire thread intact in each post.

Apologies,
JAC