[mythtv-users] General remote/IR port question *slightly OT*

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 11 21:56:33 EDT 2003

Im using the remote and IR port that came w/my tv tuner card, it plugs
into the card, its working allright for now.  However its not that
comfortable so id like to use another remote.  My question is can I use
any IR remote w/that IR port or is it only designed to receive signals
from the remote that came w/my tv tuner card and if that IS the case
what are my other options?  Id like to eventually use the tivo remote.
BTW I have a leadtek winfast tv 2000 xp deluxe
Thanks