[mythtv-users] Re:Device to receive IR and send as PS2/AT

Alexander P. Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Sat Jul 12 09:17:11 EDT 2003

keyboardsignals?

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
The idea would be to build a small dedicated circuit using a PIC
micro
controller to receive IR and to transmit mapped PS2/AT style keyboard
signals.=20
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

There is already someone that has built a model similar to the LIRC
serial receiver, although it has a PIC  micro controller.  There's
detailed instructions on how to build it and program it, also an
option to just order one from evation.com. Sorry I don't have a link,
I looked at it quite a while ago, and a quick search on google
returned a broken geosites' URL. I did a search for "build IRman."

Alex