[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Sun Jul 13 03:33:12 EDT 2003

I have that card, its really good quality and pretty cheap.  The pass
through cable, well first off it comes with the tv tuner card.  Second
of all its just a simple audio cable, idk the technical name for it but
its got a standard audio plug on both sides, one end into TV card out
one end into sound card in.  BTW if you finally get it and try to setup
myth with it just know that BTTV will not detect it right, it should be
tuner type 2, not 5.  This is assuming you mean the leadtek winfast tv
2000xp, im not sure if they make any other tv tuner cards.