[mythtv-users] Re:MythVideo locking up Mythfrontend

Vinton Coffman vintonc at redzone.com
Mon Jul 14 12:30:16 EDT 2003

I noticed this too.  You can ALT-TAB to another window if you have any
open that is, kill mythfrontend and run it from the terminal.  This is
give you the errror.  I can get the error messages from the log file
tonight after work if no one posts them before then.  It was too late
to post a coherent message last night.

The remote does stop responding but recovers without restart if you
kill and restart mythfrontend.  I believe the keyboard still responses
without restarting.

More info later today.