[mythtv-users] Re:General remote/IR port question *slightly OT*

Alexander P. Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Mon Jul 14 20:54:53 EDT 2003

=============
What did you mean lirc_gpio is different for each card, I was under
the  impression
it was the same....
==============
Hmmm, I am under the impression that is specific for each card.
lirc_gpio is a
binary file, and is configured when you run the setup.sh script.
When you choose that you want to compile lirc with tv-card support,
then there is a
list of cards, and you need to pick yours from there. I can send my
lirc_gpio.o to
you privately though, not a big deal. Only that I have a different
card.

Alex