[mythtv-users] Re: FreeBSD Port...anybody?

mark at zzo.com mark at zzo.com
Tue Jul 15 00:31:36 EDT 2003

I made a frontend-only port for FreeBSD a while back & it was
pretty simple - pretty much just comment out all the Nupple* stuff
& use FreeBSD sound stuff & it worked.
I no longer have a FreeBSD system at home but if you search the
mailing list I think I gave a more exact description of what was
necessary a couple months ago...

Joseph A. Caputo(jcaputo1 at comcast.net)@2003.07.14 11:18:39 +0000:

Mark Ethan Trostler	mark at zzo.com
Computing Solutions	http://www.zzo.com