[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder VE Users

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 11:10:48 EDT 2003

Steve, what are your LiveTV capture settings?  I seem to recall you saying
you had a ~933MHz Athlon or something like that... that's a bit on the lean
side for a combined frontend/backedn, especially if you're using an MPEG-4
codec.  Try this for your LiveTV:  RTjpeg, 480x480, quality 192, MP3 quality
7.  Also, if you're displaying to a TV, turn off deinterlacing
(Setup->TV->Playback).

-JAC