[mythtv-users] mythweb colorized show categories

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jul 15 22:44:00 EDT 2003

> So, when d'ya think it'll be ready to go into CVS?

That all depends on work (big deadline coming up, overtime needed),
whether I go away this weekend, and how much time my wife can tolerate
being without me.  :)   Oh, and whether or not the code is misbehaving.

Basically, I need to finish the search stuff (hopefully tonight), the
category css stuff, the one-day single-channel view, and the movie
listings page.

The last two are actually pretty easy now that I have the program object
as complete as I do, so I'm hoping sometime next week.

-Chris