[mythtv-users] Re: SAA7134 (Flyvideo 3000) not alwayscapturingaudio

joel at rosafluffmoln.nu joel at rosafluffmoln.nu
Wed Jul 16 10:17:34 EDT 2003

Actually, I dont think your supposed to get audio from the output on the
backside when using the audio over PCI.

I have used a Terratec Cinergy 400 for a while, its also SAA7134. I dont record
that much but I have only gotten 1 or 2 recordings without audio. I have maybe
recorded like 100 times or so.

But I have sometimes no audio in livetv, and it seems like its always the same
chanels so I think it might be a driver-tuner error.

Cheers,
Joel