[mythtv-users] [off-topic] Lirc serial to serial...

Matt matt at solecize.com
Wed Jul 16 05:32:36 EDT 2003

I can't say that I understand the motive behind doing such a thing.

What are you trying to do?

The lirc_serial shouldn't work with a null modem because its not
generating an rs-232 compliant signal, it is just bit-banging the port

If the windoze box has ethernet, I would try to find something like an
rsh equivalent for windows, and then just write a script on the linux
box to do whatever.