[mythtv-users] Audio stays active on exit

Ryan Svihla roman at ellipse.net
Wed Jul 16 15:33:50 EDT 2003

I've tried this with redhat 9 now to the same result.  Has any one
experienced this at all and should I just write it off as a feature.  No
matter what tuner (except the pvr 250 from haupauge which has none of
this trouble)  I use in mythtv the television audio continues to play
even when I exit mythtv all together.  With xawtv I dont have this
problem at all.  Tried various tuners, a soundblaster audigy and a
soundblaster live.  Using the passthrough cable from the tv-card to the
sound card and not btaudio.  Thank you for any input in advance