[mythtv-users] Dedicated x-box frontend?

Allen T. Gilliland IV alleng4 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 15:38:18 EDT 2003

> However, if someone came up with the default.xbe,
> your xbox could
> automagically go straight to myth upon hitting the
> power switch.

well ... can't you just setup your modchip to boot to
the default.xbe you installed for your distribution?

whatever ... the biggest problem with this is that you
lose the ability to use the box for other things ...
games, dvd, etc.  I don't mind a single click so that
i get those options.

> and then just recompile the module.  I had looked at
> the module
> code and it looked like the .h file made that
> relatively easy.

yup ... thats what i had to do.  it was easy though.

> Oh.. do you have the deinterlace option turned on?

yup ... i do have it turned on.  not sure why you need
it, but my playback is great, so i don't really care.

-- Allen