[mythtv-users] Telly's Free Program Guide

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 10:59:29 EDT 2003

Yes, but... it would be nice to find a way to do it, for those people that
do have a Tivo subscription (lifetime or otherwise), it would not be IP
theft for them to use the guide data for themselves.  Even if the Tivo unit
itself died, a lifetime subscription would still give you access to the
guide data.  Of course, I'm not going to plunk down USD$300 for a lifetime
Tivo subscription (plus the hardware), but if I already had one I'd want to
be able to use the data.

-JAC