[mythtv-users] MythVideo Feature Request - Offline Files

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 18:07:29 EDT 2003

Well, I can't help you with spanning or *quite* the feature list you request
(short of saying 'submit a patch'), but you could create a symlink to your
CD/DVD mount point in your mythvideo storage directory.  It wouldn't prompt
you if the right CD wasn't mounted, but at least you'd be able to maintain
your movies in the mythvideo DB, and if the CD was mounted, play the ones on
that CD.

-JAC