[mythtv-users] MythVideo Feature Request - Offline Files

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Jul 17 16:35:47 EDT 2003

You could also have the player program be a script that:

detects a file extension specific to (s)vcd
opens the drive door
waits for a close-drive-door event (I have absolutely NO idea how to do
that!)
starts a player
ejects the disc after playing
waits for a close-drive-door event
plays the next disc

Note that the ejecting is only done if there is more than one disc in a
movie, which can be done by either having several dummy filenames or
having a number in the contents of the dummy file.  Of course, prompting
would be non-trivial (mostly because I don't know squat about Qt), thus
the drive ejecting!

	-I