[mythtv-users] Feature Idea - Archive TV Movies

MegaDeTH megadeth at geekopolis.com
Fri Jul 18 09:33:46 EDT 2003

mythmkmovie does this, but it's not integrated into the menu system.

Site for it is..  http://www.icelus.org/

Transcoding is turned on in CVS now, which also does what you want, but
does not move them to mythmovie.  And it also can be ran automatically
after each show is recorded, but it doesnt support the comercial
cutlists (not sure why!?)  It'll convert from mpeg2 to mpeg4 if you
desire, I tried it last night, but didnt get any sound from the output,
might not have everything setup on mine correctly.

I use mythmkmovie for now, because I want the comercial cutlists removed
from the recordings.

L8r mega