[mythtv-users] Mythweather aggressiveness too low even at 15

Chris Ripp chris at ripp.net
Mon Jul 21 22:31:30 EDT 2003

Whups that should've gone to the list as well...
> On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 20:04, Christian Hack wrote:

 Hm, this must've changed since the last time I did this, because it
 "just worked" (tm) when I did it. Ah well, it's fixed now so it's not
 important.

> > > (I *told* you guys weeks ago on IRC there was a problem with
> > > this! :] )
> > >

> > Well if you want to take credit....

 No, not taking credit, just pointing out the fact that nobody there
 would take me seriously when I pointed out the bug to them... You're
 welcome to it :)
-