[mythtv-users] RE:D.vine home-theater atx case

Tom Howard tom at sagoons.com
Tue Jul 22 12:54:44 EDT 2003

With the Nehemiah core, even without getting to use the MPEG decoder (one
day we hope), there shouldnt be any studders in the playback.  Make sure
you have the newest version of the firmware for the PVR-250, there are a
few threads on how the old firmware can cause these problems.  On the
origonal note, Im thinking of making my case out of wood.... cheap, easy
to do my will with it, etc..  just to find a design I like, then go to a
metal from there.

--Tom