[mythtv-users] DCT2000

Chip Marshall chip at chocobo.cx
Tue Jul 22 16:50:48 EDT 2003

On July 22, 2003, Lonny Selinger sent me the following:
> > I have been planning to put a tap on the serial line to see if I can
> > figure it out on my own, but I havn't found the time to do so yet.
>
> Well ... all of a sudden I have a vested interest ;)  and a breakout
> box (although I'm guessing its still RS232). Over the next little
> while I might monkey around with it and see what I can find out :)

With a bit of help from someone on IRC, I came across a thread in the
archives that seems to suggest that people already have this working.

http://lists.snowman.net/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2003-June/010538.html

I may take a stab at implementing it in perl or something in a single
script to make it easier for people to just drop in. Not sure why this
seems to be an ongoing issue. Maybe I'm missing something.

--
Chip Marshall <chip at chocobo.cx>           http://www.chocobo.cx/chip/
GCM/CS d+(-) s+:++ a22>? C++ UB++++$ P+++$ L- E--- W++ N@ o K- w O M+