[mythtv-users] DCT2000

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Tue Jul 22 15:49:30 EDT 2003

> I may take a stab at implementing it in perl or something in a single
> script to make it easier for people to just drop in. Not sure why this
> seems to be an ongoing issue. Maybe I'm missing something.

Incidentally, Perl is my prefered coding/scripting language  :)  Thing
is I dont even know if the serial port is enabled on this box or not
... I might hook something up to it tonight and play with some
settings in kermit or minicom just to see if anything sparks, then
start hacking or helping on a unified drop in script.