[mythtv-users] Question on Mame Roms

Charles Choukalos choukalos at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 13:19:02 EDT 2003

Hi Guys,

I have a small collection of classic Mame Roms running
on a home built cabinet.  I've actually been looking
for a good front end interface that'll let me switch
betwen Mame/Nes/Stella/etc... looks like Myth is
rapidly becoming a good choice.  So I'd like to
switch... but I'm having a problem with some of the
neo-geo roms.  It appears that my old Mame executiable
and the new one expect differnet things in the roms.
Since its been quite a while since I set up the
system... I was wondering if anyone new how you
converted your old roms to the new format.

I was running XMame 37B15 and was going to upgrade to
Xmame 0.61.1    .  Can anyone help/point me in the
right direction?

Thanks,
Chuck