[mythtv-users] No right audio channel after changing channels in current cvs !

Dane Kantner webmaster at cmtweb.com
Fri Jul 25 00:31:11 EDT 2003

I cannot get my right audio channel to work for the world, using the regular
line in capture.  I get both channels in stereo with btaudio, but its
fuzzy...  I verified the balance and stuff of the L/R in the mixer, but it
seemed OK.

I was reading the list and came across a few "no right audio channel"
messages ...but they were from over a month ago.  Are there any issues I
should know about?  Does mythTV do something internally with L/R speakers,
and if so can I check a setting related to it somewhere?
-Dane