[mythtv-users] Mythmusic and RealJukebox

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Tue Jul 29 17:28:22 EDT 2003

I wouldn't do that. My experience with realjukebox is that the tags aren't
malformed, but they do do odd things with id3. At least one version put ~
250k .jpg's of the CD covert art in the id3 tags.

I can take a look at this too, but it really does require a sample to see
what realjukebox has done in there.