[mythtv-users] Camera as second "tuner"??

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Tue Jul 29 20:18:13 EDT 2003

I just set it up to have the asme cable source as the tuner. It can't
change channels so it won't matter.

I never got it to manually switch between tuners. I believe Issac set it
up so it uses, the first tuner first and so on. I don't know how to do
Picture in Picture But it should work. DO you have the keybindings for this?

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy