[mythtv-users] Advice

Jon jgregor at hotpop.com
Wed Jul 30 13:32:32 EDT 2003

Great, I noticed my Circuit City still has the pvr-250 on sale for 99$,  so
I was going to pick one up,  I was just wondering if anyone has a successful
setup with an IR blaster ( homebrew serial, lirc_serial ) and a pvr250
remote ( lirc_i2c ) at the same time.  Also any complaints about the pvr250
remote?  I remember hearing complaints but I can't find the thread anymore.
-Jon